FLUG offers you the opportunity to make connections with industry peers, exhibitors, and even your own colleagues from other offices to solve a problem you recently encountered?
Engage in hands-on, face-to-face instruction with Industry experts who have faced similar challenges to yours.
- Explore the many new product capabilities you aren’t using yet to determine how you can take advantage of them
- Glean best practices and insider tips and tricks to create new efficiencies in your workflows
- Collaborate with developers to extend the use of your software
For over 25 years, FLUG one of the countries longest running and most successful Users’ Conference and Training Events, offers you the tools to best leverage your software to better meet your strategic objectives, make the most of your resources, and stay ahead of your competition.
Check out our Agenda:
Visit our website, www.flugsite.com. Under the Main Menu portion of the webpage you will find a link to for the current Spring Agenda. A few highlights include….
- Tips and Tricks in MicroStation V8i
- DWG Interoperability with MicroStation V8i
- Point Clouds
- AECOsim Building Designer
- Bentley Navigator
- Corridor Modeling
- Autodesk Revit Architecture
- Civil 3D Plans Production
- GEOPAK Terrain
How do I register to attend FLUG?
That is easy, visit our website, www.flugsite.com. Under the Main Menu portion of the webpage you will find a link to both the current Spring Agenda and to Registration. Click the Registration link and follow the guided registration process.